The vets your pet would choose
Dental disease is the most common condition in adult dogs and cats. We pride ourselves on taking a pro-active approach to dental health in our patients because we are aware of the major contribution it makes to their wellbeing - far, far beyond just fresh breath and pearly whites.
Bacteria in the mouth produce dental plaque which accumulates above and below the gumline, causing disease and pain in the mouth from swollen gums and loosening of teeth, and also release toxins into the bloodstream which can damage major organs.
At Crown Vets we have a dedicated dental suite where dental health is assessed and treated using the latest equipment. We use modern and safe anaesthetics tailored to your pet's procedure which is constantly monitored by a registered veterinary nurse to make their recovery as comfortable and rapid as possible.
• Complete oral exam and dental charting allows you to visualise treatment undertaken and our recommendations
• A dedicated dental x-ray machine to let us examine inside teeth and underneath the gums
• Surgical extraction of multi-rooted using the latest dental equipment and techniques
• Ultrasonic scaling above and below the gumline to remove tartar and plaque
• Inclusive 3 and 10 day post-procedure checkups to monitor progress and to give advice on homecare
We also have specialist equipment for rabbit, guinea pig and rodent dentistry.
Content: D Macdonald